Sunday 17 April 2011

Belly fat - oh no!


I am so ready for a spring clean!
I have been feeling stressed, a little bloated, unfocused and more...all signs that my cells am not the happiest and poor things, they are just not able to get rid of the junk that is covering them. How are they supposed to do their job? They need help, surely;) hmmmm

This is what I intend to do:

Drink as much water as I can manage
Drink a lot more green juices, mostly from celery and cucumber
Dry brush my body to help the lymph system remove those toxins
Do my deep breathing excercise to take the body out of stress and help digestion
My daily morning stretching to get everything moving

And then I will do my very, very best to get up earlier so I can get done with some work in the morning and feel free to go outside and get fresh air. Its also so lovely here now and just seeing everything come to life will make me happy and calm I know.

So even though my family all enjoying their easter break in the mountains I am quite happy to stay in town. Its lovely here too and the ocean is minutes away. We have been promised sun too and I really need to get some sun on this skin. I am the color anyone would be from spending six months under snow:)

Looking forward to my detox. Soon I will be on my travels and there is plenty still to do before I can leave. Must stay focused, no time to spin around myself, here only the best is good enough:-) 



This is my lovely pineapple smoothie. I used half a pinneapple and added one handful of spinach, a half a teaspoon cayenne pepper, half an avocado and the juice from half a lime. Delicious!

There are many good ways to detox and also many good herbs to assist you. I will ease my wy into no fats, so avocado will have to go for a couple of days, but for now its fine.
 
Just eating fruit for a day or three is a great way to go. Its all about giving the body a rest from digesting the heavy stuff so it easier can do the clean up job. Remember the body does this all the time, the problem is just that we give it more toxins than it can deal with, so with some good fluids and minerals it can get some good help. And remember to think happy thoughts, the way we feel has a whole lot to do with how the digestive system works. I notice myself that whenever I get into stress and worry I get that unwanted little flab right where I dont want it:)



No comments:

Post a Comment