Monday 18 April 2011

Day two and still on detox with icecream;)

I just made myself a Strawberry Chocolate Ice cream!

I took two frozen bananas
Some frozen raspberries and strawberries
Then I added some Lecithin - very good for the brain!
Then of course some raw chocolate, about two table spoons
Blend it all in a mixer and it turns into the most delicious ice cream:)


Four liters of water a day is easier said than done, but I must have drunk over two for sure! Had a couple of large green juices made from celery and cucumber, juicing up those cells!


Same thing happened as yesterday though, I get to the evening and I am hungry, surely need to get more juice or salad in during the day, but I do feel better and lighter. One more day of mostly liquids for sure, then I will see how I feel. Its easter after all and I will surely be spending some lovely dinner with friends. Looking forward to it!


Tomorrow I will take some more stuff out of the house. Preparing myself to travel and right now I feel a little overwhelmed by logistics. I cannot take a lot with me and that means most of my books, papers, and winter clothes has to be put into storage. Feels very strange right now and frightening. Cutting down to a minimum is what I have decided to do, but right now a place to call my own would have made me very happy.
I will pat myself on the back and tell myself how courageous I am and I know I am protected and everything will work out just fine.
Living my life to the fullest:)

No comments:

Post a Comment