Thursday 14 April 2011

A Pink Bridge must be for kissing



We have a new bridge in town. Downtown Oslo. Its something else, as you walk across at night it changes colour!  A pink bridge calls for romance, I sure feel ready for some kissing:)


The inauguration was on saturday and as I walked across I saw at least 10 couples kissing. Ahhh, its true as they say, a bridge is a place for romance, I should spend a lot more time crossing bridges, you never know.....


Later on the same night I was told that all those romantic couples were actually paid to kiss! 
Oh well, it does not matter, I got the point!
Crossing bridges is a good thing to do. It opens up to new possibilities, and I as I change my life am most surely crossing bridges in my own way daily. Getting ready to move on, working on a business, free to go, looks like my first stop will be Paris.


There are plenty of beautiful bridges in Paris. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment